About This Item
LITE is MIGHT
GP-200LT is the LITE version of the GP-200, a swift drifting, smooth racing. With its compact size and portable design, this burden lifter allows you to pick out your favorite sound and clear out just enough physical space, making it easy to fit into any pedalboard and help you mix and match with any setup you prefer.
The GREAT interface on the desk
· Win/Mac/iOS/Android system supported
· 6-in/4-out, Re-amp, and Loopback function loaded
· An unique aux input directly transferring plugged-in audio signals to the USB
· Independent headphone volume knob: quickly switching monitoring lines without repeatedly plugging and un-plugging cables
NO HARM DONE to any tone
Equipped with the GP-200'ssame effects library, combining 140 legendary amplifiers & cabinets simulations, over 100 renowned stompbox effect pedals, and 20 factory cab IRslots, GP-200LT doesn't sacrifice any quality on tones.
· 1/4″ TS instrument input
· 2 × Balanced 1/4″ TRS outputs
· 1/4″ Unbalanced FX LOOP I/O for connecting other gears
· 1/8″ Headphone output
· Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
· 1/8" TRS MIDI IN/OUT (THRU) jacks for further control expansion
· 2 × 1/4″ TRS EXP/FS jack (Supports simultaneous connection of 2 external EXPs or up to 4 footswitches)
20 buttons and knobs, missile's PRECISION
Module buttons help with effect modules' in/out and on/off, quick access knobs bring personalizations to every patch.
Your EYES love the visual, your BRAIN loves the interface
The same 4.3″ 480*272 TFT LCD as the GP-200, accompanied by the what-we-call "user-friendly" UI design, made by and for the professionals.
Effects chain without a "CHAIN"
Thanks to the 11 effect modules that can function simultaneously, the GP-200LT can achieve anything you want on your pedalboard. You can also adjust and move the effect sequence, commanding your tones winding around.
A loyal ASSISTANT of your inspiration
With up to 180 seconds looper and a stylish drum machine, the GP-200LT is ready to present your ideas in mind and turn them into fortunes of art.
The editor, more like the MANAGER
Connect to the PC/Mac computer software via a USB cable and manage your gear like a pro. Utilize the editor for editing tones, upgrading firmware, and loading/editing/managing 3rd party IRs.
Video Review: GP-200LT Multi-Effects Processor
|Weight (kg)||1.75 kg|
|Jacks position on top||Yes|
|Power Supply||9 Volt|
|Digital or Analog||Digital|
|Current Draw, mA||1000|
|Input Impedance, kΩ||4700|
|Output Impedance, Ω||1000|
|Best For||Electric Guitars |